Are you an Indonesian undergraduate/postgraduate student who are passionate in energy and sustainability issues? Do you want to be involved as volunteers in the biggest youth driven international conference in energy and sustainability? Do you want to meet new people from all around the globe and gain new experience?
International Student Energy Summit (ISES) 2015 is your perfect answer!
ISES 2015 will be attended by more than 800 delegates from all around the world and more than 60 excellent international speakers who are professional in the field of energy and sustainability. Let's join this great movement as the Friends of ISES (FOI) 2015! FOI 2015 will work as volunteers at certain working areas. You will get the chance to work with many young people and inspire each other. At the end of the event, you will be granted a certificate of participation. Boarding and meals for all FOI during the event will be provided. All of the FOI are also welcomed to join the Gala Dinner event. However, you must be able to fund your own roundtrip travel expenses to Bali island if you are currently not in Bali.
As our most appreciated people who will make this great event possible, FOI 2015 will volunteer in these areas:
- Video and Photography
- Medical and First Aid
- LO and Hospitality
- Production and Event Management
You are eligible to apply as FOI 2015 if you are:
- Currently active Undergraduate or Postgraduate Student (from any majors) and holds an Indonesian Nationality (WNI)
- Able to work in group, good inter-personal and communication skill, cooperative, creative, flexible and good work ethic
- Fluent in both spoken and written English (more language proficiencies is favourable)
- Committed to be available for ISES 2015 from 5th-15th June 2015 in Nusa Dua, Bali
- Familiar with internet, video teleconferencing, and regular e-mailing activity
- Able to manage working right and well under pressure
- Interested in Energy, Environment and Sustainability issues
The required documents for submission are:
- Official letters proving the status as an undergraduate/graduate student (Copy of KSM or KTM is acceptable)
- Motivation Letter (500 words at most)
- Latest CV with self photograph
- Introduction Video in English (with self introductory and motivation joining the event) less than 1 minute long. Then, upload this video to youtube.com and attach the video link on the application form.
Please fill out the application form here bit.ly/formFOI and complete these required documents by scanning it into pdf format and send it via e-mail with subject “FOI 2015 Application - Name of Applicant” to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc: email@example.com
The shortlisted applicants will be announced on April 28th, 2015.